Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Most recent stable release?

2008-08-20 15:57:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Most recent stable release?
From: <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com>
To: <robert.rice AT yale DOT edu>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:35:08 -0600
I'll offer up: Not 6.5.1, 6.5.2 or v6.5.2A as a limited answer.

I've been fighting bugs for 3 weeks on this version (6.5.2A) and their emergency nbpem patch for it fixes a known 9 bugs and there's at least one more (since the latest version doesn't fix my problem either).

I upgraded from 6.5.1 since it had a bug, too, on resource allocation.

This is on a Sol 8 master server, however.

-M