Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using Datalink for NetBackup Support

2008-08-20 13:25:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using Datalink for NetBackup Support
From: schmaustech <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:09:13 -0400
Our environment uses Datalink for support on Netbackup, our Protectier VTL and
our STK L700 tape library.  For the most part support is like that with any
other 3rd party vendor.  Sometimes you get a good technician and sometimes you
get a bad one.

I should also note though that some of the technicians that work for Datalink
support use to work at Symantec in Netbackup support.  If you get one of them
you are lucky since they really know what they are talking about.

How do I know this?  I use to work at Symantec in Netbackup support as well.