Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Two HBA Cards on Master/Media Server.

2008-08-19 13:05:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Two HBA Cards on Master/Media Server.
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:42:33 +0800
Dear All,

Is some one has tried to Install 2 HBA on Master/Media Server. For the Fast
backup throughput.
How was the throughput after installing 2nd HBA Card.

I have a Linux (redhat 2.4 update 6) with 4gb Mem.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :   (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :    (O) 6895 - 4991
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.

             sanation99
             <netbackup-forum@
             backupcentral.com                                          To
             >                         VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

             veritas-bu-bounce
             s AT mailman.eng DOT aub
Subject
             urn.edu                   [Veritas-bu]  vmware browse timeout

             08/19/2008 11:16
             PM

             Please respond to
             VERITAS-BU@mailma
             n.eng.auburn.edu

Hi,

Anyone know how to change the vmware browsing timeout ?  according to the
help you  :-

In the NetBackup Administration Console, click on the Policies node.

>From the main menu, click View > Options, then click the Policies tab.

Adjust the VMware connect timeout value.

Click OK.

But when I click on the policies then view>options, On windows I just get
the admin console tab  any ideas what I’m doing wrong ? we’re on 6.5.2a

TIA