Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 - Queued DSSU Duplications

2008-08-15 10:50:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 - Queued DSSU Duplications
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:28:12 -0400
NBU 6.5.1 on Windows 2003 SP2

I've been running 6.5.1 stable at my main site now since it came out and
over the past three weeks I've have several DSSUs that would queue up
duplication jobs but never run them, despite drives being available.  If
I kick off a manual relocation that hangs as well and the only way to
fix this issue that I've found is to reboot the master.  Rebooting the
media server that is hung does nothing.  Has anyone seen anything
similar?  The first week was a surprise but I've kept on top of it since
then.  I'm just about ready to contact support.

-Jonathan