Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup Slow during out of office hours

2008-08-12 11:41:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup Slow during out of office hours
From: "Jim Horalek" <jimh AT federaledge DOT com>
To: "'Martin, Jonathan'" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:18:02 -0700
The Advanced Disk option is now included in the Enterprise Client.
It includes San Media Client and Server all the off host disk options lot of other stuff.

The Enterprise Client is Tiered (1,2,3,4) roughly determined by the cpu count(or capability)  though you will need your specifc model number for your manufacture.

Jim