Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpclclient command

2008-08-11 12:12:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpclclient command
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:48:26 -0500
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Spearman, David <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us> wrote:
Prior to 6.5 I had the bpclclient command available to get a quick list
of my clients. Apparently Veritas in their infinite wisdom has taken
this useful little command away. Does anyone know what command might
have take its place and the syntax? Thanks.

 bpplclients -allunique -noheader

This works in 6.5.2A

Most of the cl stuff has been replaced with pl over the years (class -> policy).

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org