Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup Oracle agent versus rman

2008-08-06 14:26:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Oracle agent versus rman
From: selwyn <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 14:10:03 -0400
We are just starting to use RMAN with Netbackup.  The installation of the
Netbackup Oracle Agent just creates a link in the oracle RMAN library directory
that allows RMAN to work with the Netbackup agent.  I would be interested in
any problems you uncover when setting this up.  We hit a few bumps before we
got RMAN working well with the Netbackup Oracle Agent.