Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1

2008-07-31 13:24:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:57:44 -0700
I had two media server I had to uninstall Netbackup completely and
reinstall when I recently went through this with rolling back 6.5.2A.
The other 12 media servers and the master went fine, thank goodness. I
removed master first as it "seemed" logical to me. I did not have to
deal with tape drive drivers but I am using the OEM drivers.

Regards.