Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VCB - Fail to get VM server Info

2008-07-25 07:47:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VCB - Fail to get VM server Info
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Matthews, Gary \(GSD UK Production Services business\)" <gary.b.matthews AT logica DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:28:03 -0400

I got a similar error and had to call Symantec for support.  Are you looking for a VM Host or the Virtual Center?  If you are pointing to the Virtual Center you have to change the port under Credentials à Virtuaql Machine Servers to port 443 to connect.  The default 902 is only for communication with virtual hosts.  It’s kind of silly, but I couldn’t find this documented anywhere either.

-Jonathan