Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 2 x Quantum P3000 for Sale / Parts

2008-07-24 15:35:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 2 x Quantum P3000 for Sale / Parts
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:11:47 -0400
Anyone out there interested in (or want parts for) a Quantum P3000?  I
don't have the exact specs, but I've got two we've decommissioned and
are looking to get rid of.

Quantum P3000 w/ 4 LVD SDLT 220 drives and 4 HVD SDLT 220 drives with
approx 300 slots.
Quantum P3000 w/ 4 ??? SDLT 220 drives and 4 ??? DLT 7000 drives with
approx 180 slots.

Full specifications available upon request.

Both are in good condition and were fully operational / under full
service contract from Quantum until we ceased using them last year.  I
saw a couple of eBay a while back so someone must still be using them /
my understanding is that Quantum upgrades them to LTO3 etc... And still
services them.

-Jonathan