Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VXSS help required

2008-07-24 07:16:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VXSS help required
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:33:14 +0530

Hi All,

   After configuring VXss, i added the user "root" in the NBU_Admin Group, but when i am logging in using the root login id on GUI , it only shows me "Restore,backup and Archive " panel.Does any one suggests what could be the issue.

I am able to login using the login id with which i configured the VXSS.

Rgds
Abhishek Dhingra

IBM Global Services, Delhi,
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com
Mobile : +91-9818675370