Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Imported images but unable to restore

2008-07-21 18:36:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Imported images but unable to restore
From: "Ellis, Jason" <jellis AT abaris-inc DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:26:14 -0600

All,

I’m running into a very interesting problem. I have a client that is using NetBackup 4.5 MP6. We’ve imported an image backed up from another master server back in February. When we do a catalog verify search we see the image available and bpimagelist shows the image has not expired yet. However when we go to the backup, archive and restore GUI we can’t go any further back than April.

Any thoughts?

Jason Ellis