Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Flashbackup Cache Parition

2008-07-15 07:11:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Flashbackup Cache Parition
From: dy018 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:55:12 -0400
Thanks all,

Sorry, i think my question should be "Can flashbackup be done without using any
cache parition?" I was recommanded by symantec to use flashbackup to improve
the backup speed, but i read the setup doc it stated it needs a raw parition
that is unused for cache. If i have no more raw parition available, which also
mean i cant proceed with the POC testing for flashbackup?