Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unable to determine robot type

2008-07-03 07:47:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unable to determine robot type
From: "Tim Hoke" <thoke AT northpeak DOT org>
To: "Esson, Paul" <Paul.Esson AT redstor DOT com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:27:35 -0500
The key is that the robot needs to report which drive number has which serial number.  Are you seeing this in the scan output (along with the drives themselves showing a matching serial)?  If not, then you'll either need to remedy that issue or manually figure out which drive equates to which robot drive number.

I'll assume you are running the wizard for ALL the hosts at once?  Such that the robot control host is being scanned along with non-robot control hosts.  Or you need to configure the robot control host and then add the others later.

HTH
-Tim