Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 Analyzing Wait and Delay counters (Performance Tuning)

2008-07-02 10:09:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 Analyzing Wait and Delay counters (Performance Tuning)
From: "Nathan Kippen" <nate.kippen AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:52:26 -0600
I've been reading the Backup Planning and Performance Tuning Guide and I've run into a problem.  While trying to analze my wait and delay counter values I'm unable to find any of these values in my bpbkar log file.  I see them in my bptm/bpdm but not in bpbkar.  I have logging enabled (level 1) ...

Does anybody have any suggestions?

(Refer to page 112 & 113 of Tuning Guide Manual)

Thanks,