Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] HP Data Protector Comparisons to Netbackup

2008-07-01 13:05:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] HP Data Protector Comparisons to Netbackup
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Jackson, Todd" <c-todd.jackson AT invitrogen DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:34:51 -0400

Todd,

I mistyped the URL to the Data Protector forum.  It’s here:

http://tinyurl.com/4n67tt

As you can see, it’s significantly smaller than this forum, but it’s only about a year old.

Curtis Preston | VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 | C: +1 760 419 5838 | F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com | www.glasshouse.com