Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplicated Tapes Report

2008-06-26 21:38:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplicated Tapes Report
From: Crowey <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:25:48 -0400
Gidday, yesterday I used Vault on our NetBackup 6.0MP4 system to duplicate two
tapes that were used for an adhoc archive.

Best as I can tell the duplication process went well, but when I run a Media
Contents Report on the original tapes the Reports show multiple files (each
with the same filename); however when I run the same report on the duplicate
(copy 2) tapes, each report only returns one filename (though each one has the
same filename as on the original tapes).

Is this correct or have I done something wrong?