Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disc Staging Setup

2008-06-13 17:57:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disc Staging Setup
From: "Travis Kelley" <rhatguy AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:45:38 -0400
We recently did this same thing.  Its obviously easiest if you can get
everything staged off first...but if not you do need to make sure the
path to the image doesn't change.  Links work well for this if you
need to change the mountpoint though.  I can confirm that NB doesn't
need to be shutdown also...as long as you're not writing to them
you're fine.