Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to List Files in an Image

2008-05-29 09:39:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to List Files in an Image
From: "Michal Kadari Langber" <MICHALLN AT cellcom.co DOT il>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:21:29 +0300

Hi,

usr the bpflist commnd.
you can use it with the backupid.
the output is like bplist

bpflist: [-l | -L | -U] [-v]
    [-M master_server...]
    [-d mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS][-e mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS]
    [-ut <unixtime for start and end date>]
    [-st sched_type]
    [-policy policy_name][-client client_name]
    [-keyword "keyword phrase"][-pattern fullpath]
    [-pt policy_type]
    [-user name][-group name][-raw mode]
    [-backupid name][-force_print]
    [-psep path_separator_character]
    [-malgo match_algorithm (0 1 2 or 3)]
    [-rl recursion_level (0..999)]
    [-option <list of:
        NONE ONE_PASS NO_HSHAKE GET_ALL_FILES
        INCLUDE_TIR ONLY_TIR ONLY_DIRS FILESYSTEM_ONLY
        ONE_CONNECT INCLUDE_RAW_INCR INCLUDE_BITMAP INCLUDE_FSMAP
        INCLUDE_EDI IGNORE_CASE INCLUDE_EFI>]

bpflist: -complete -policy policy_name [-client client_name][-st
sched_type][-bt <unixtime>]

       Valid values for sched_type:
           FULL, INCR, CINC, UBAK, UARC, ANY, SCHED, USER, NOT_ARCHIVE

       Valid values for policy_type:
           Standard,  Oracle,  NetWare,  MS-Windows-NT,
           OS/2,  MS-SQL-Server,  MS-Exchange-Server,
           NDMP,  AFS,  NBU-Catalog,  PureDisk-Export