Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Individual backup status emails

2008-05-29 08:56:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Individual backup status emails
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:37:53 -0400

Ive noticed since our upgrade to 6.5 that while we do get the occasional individual non-zero status email for individual backups were obviously not getting them all.

We are getting the daily full status report and as noted do get some of the individual ones but I dont see a pattern to what we do get and dont get.

Has anyone seen this and if so did you figure out what it was?

Even though I was able to verify sendmail was working on the master by generating mail at the command line I went ahead and bounced sendmail yesterday.   However, this morning I can still see some items that had non-zero exit which didnt send email.

This NBU 6.5 on HP-UX 11.11.