Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Line for Master Server Properties

2008-05-21 09:52:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Line for Master Server Properties
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:27:53 -0500

I’m a GUI GUY but I’m trying to help a friend troubleshoot his NBU setup.  He made a change in the Master Server properties for VSP but then all of his jobs ran 2 or 3 times last night even though they were successful.  Immediately I thought “Frequency” but his policy is set for a 4 day Frequency.  I want him to send me the Master Server Properties setting and the only way for him to send it to me is in a text file.  What is the command line that will pipe that information for me?

Thanks,

Randy