Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] HOWTO troubleshoot VBR ( failing to collect data from master server ).

2008-05-16 11:18:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] HOWTO troubleshoot VBR ( failing to collect data from master server ).
From: "Kevin Miele" <kmiele01 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:00:25 -0500
Anil,
I don't know if VBR works the same as command central did, but I
remember you had to have a NBU client on the machine that was running
the commands  (IE: CommandCentral Server) against the NBU Master
server and you had to add that machine to the servers list on the NBU
server so that it had access to the master.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Kevin Miele