Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpdbm acting wacky -- NB 6.0 MP5

2008-04-25 14:48:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpdbm acting wacky -- NB 6.0 MP5
From: "Nick Majeran" <nmajeran AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Koping Wang" <kwang AT esri DOT com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:33:22 -0500
MP5 had a ton of bugs (not really sure how it made it out of the
door), but I would wager that most of those have been resolved in MP6.
 That's what we are running now, and we haven't had many issues.
Compared to some of the folks on here, our environment is probably
mid-sized, as we back up about 750 TB a month.

-- nick