Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Master Server :(

2008-04-24 11:21:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Master Server :(
From: "Chacko, Savil" <SavilChacko AT templeinland DOT com>
To: <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:52:56 -0500
If you are planning to use BMR, and have this server be the BMR Master
Server, I don't think 64 bit OS is supported.  We realised this after
purchasing the hardware, so we decided to put a 32 bit OS on the 64bit
platform, and then when it is supported, we would reinstall the 64 bit
OS and then do a catalog recovery.  Just something to think about since
BMR is free.

-Savil