Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Ip change on master server

2008-04-23 09:32:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Ip change on master server
From: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
To: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:06:54 -0400

I am in the process of migrating from Solaris to an AIX lpar.  In my testing environment I did a catalog recovery on an lpar with the same hostname, but a different IP.  I haven't ran into any problems whatsoever, it has been running for 6 months.

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Inc.
304-554-5926