Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 multistreaming problem

2008-04-23 07:19:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 multistreaming problem
From: "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:43:08 -0400
We have recently moved from 6.0 mp4 to 6.5.1 (windows). The first major
problem we have run in to is multistreaming. Even though our policy is
set up identically as on 6.0 when the job kicks off it sets all the
streams in the queue but the streams only run one at a time. The other
streams are awaiting resources. Since the drives are set to multiplex at
a higher level than the number of stream this should not be happening as
indeed it worked just fine with 6.0. Has anyone else experienced this
problem?

David Spearman
County of Henrico, Va.