Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore reports (UNCLASSIFIED)

2008-04-17 23:38:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore reports (UNCLASSIFIED)
From: "Shockey, David A CTR USA" <david.a.shockey AT us.army DOT mil>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:21:00 -0500
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I had the logon issue also.  Try this...

1.  Logon with admin/Vxadmin and the domain that starts with
NOM_Builtin@.

2.  If you changed the password during the install and did not make it
the same during the vxss and nom installs then you will get the error
you are getting.  You can reset the vxss password using the command
"vssat resetpasswd".  But I don't know of a way to change the NOM
password independently. Go back to 1.

Good luck.  I've just gotten past this and will be tackling the
configuration issues next.  Looks like it's mostly getting servers
talking to each other correctly.