Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)

2008-04-14 13:01:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)
From: "Steve Fogarty" <steve.fogarty AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Aleksandr Nepomnyashchiy" <anepomn AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:44:20 -0300
Sorry about that...misread the question.

Here is something_that_might_help.  3.4 is along time ago, and I have not worked with Class Storage Unit, but you could try this.

http://www.pcs-computing.com/support/nb_bpclinfo.html

bpclinfo has a max jobs per class setting.  Not sure if bpclinfo is on 3.4 or not?  It doesn't appear to be in 6.5 (which is what I am running), so maybe it is an old command going back to 3.4?

Steve