Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM not sending Email alerts?

2008-04-10 14:51:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM not sending Email alerts?
From: "Tony T." <rollthebones AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:11:58 -0500
Hi all,

I got my previous NOM issue taken care of (not seeing the Builtin domain) but now have another hurdle:

NOM is installed in two seperate  environments and are both having the same issue:  emails are not being sent out when configured in an alert policy.
The odd thing is, reports can be manually emailed to the same recipients, and as far as I can see there is only one place to configure SMTP.

So why would reports email out ok, but alerts are never sent?

--
)
(