Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] De-DUP question

2008-04-09 16:50:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] De-DUP question
From: tburrell <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:34:08 -0400
Sorry, but I don't think it's realistic to find ONE best answer.  Heck- we
can't even all agree about one "best way" to configure Netbackup all by itself.
 There are just too many variables.

You're going to have to look at what we all have said and make  a decision
based on what's best for you.  And do some testing.

Tom