Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Auburn vs Netbackup forums- Was: sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5

2008-04-08 22:06:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Auburn vs Netbackup forums- Was: sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:49:35 -0400
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Jeff Lightner <jlightner AT water DOT com> wrote:

We now prefer to be called Chronologically Mature Methane Producers or ChMMPs (NOT to be pronounced as Chimps so as not offend the Evolutinarilly Challenged…)

An old fart like me can't remember a name *that* long.  I can remember paper tape though...

   .../Ed (hiding out at SNW in the state that defines old)

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org