Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU6.5.1 device manager failing

2008-04-04 15:46:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU6.5.1 device manager failing
From: "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:18:51 -0400
We just installed our new nbu 6.5.1, w2k3, scaler i2000 with lto4 fc drives. Everything installed correctly, the systems recognized the drives and the nbu discovery process also discovered everything. However no drives actually show up since the device manager service keeps downing itself. We are using the ibm drivers for the tape units. Is that what others are using?

David Spearman
County of Henrico