Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Global-Data-Manager-Type-Deal-Thingy

2008-04-02 18:00:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Global-Data-Manager-Type-Deal-Thingy
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:39:16 -0500

Back in the NBU 4.x I tried using Data Global Manager and I can't remember why but it didn't do what I had hoped it would do.  I have a couple of ex-wives that fall into that category.  At least with GDM I was able to uninstall and move on.  It's hard to move on with only half of your files.  But I digress . . .

What's the best utility, Symantec or otherwise, to administer (not just monitor) my installation here in Houston, my site in Alaska, another Data Center in New Hampshire and the server in that little Strip Club on 5th and Main . . . which I installed strictly as a tax right off . . . it just requires constant maintenance . . . late at night.

Anyhoo . . . Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for your response,

Randy