Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?

2008-03-26 08:52:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:29:06 -0400
For what its worth I've been running 6.5.1 (upgrade from 6.0 MP4) at our 2nd
largest site for 3 months now without issue.  Its Windows (unlike the OP's
Solaris config) but I've only had one issue so far and its only been medium as
far as criticality. (Error-191's when duplicating dssu data to tape.)  Its gone
well enough that we're upgrading our primary datacenter next month.

-Jonathan