Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

2008-03-24 11:10:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
From: rascal <rascal1981 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Keating, John" <John.Keating AT eberspaecher DOT com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:38:56 -0500
Are you talking about assigning it to the catalog backup pool?

On 3/24/08, Keating, John <John.Keating AT eberspaecher DOT com> wrote:

Does anyone know how to quickly specify a certain tape for my catalog backups?

We use Veritas 6.5 on windows 2003 server w/ a Quantum M1500 LTO1 tape library.

Thanks for your help.

John Keating

Matthew MCP, MCSA, MCTS, OCA
rascal1981 AT gmail DOT com