Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What Is Monitor_Server.EXE?

2008-03-19 16:32:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What Is Monitor_Server.EXE?
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:11:15 -0500
We have had a SQL Server MS Cluster fail twice in the past week and
someone noticed that the service monitor_server.exe popped up around the
time both crashes occurred.  I found that file in the VERITAS\VxPBX\bin
folder so now the lynch mob is circling my cubicle.  Can someone tell me
what that file does and send me any job openings in your area, please?

Thanks,
Randy