Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 and Exchange 2007

2008-03-18 17:57:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 and Exchange 2007
From: osonder <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:43:24 -0400
We use Netbackup 6.5.1. Recently we upgraded our Exchange server to Exchange
2007 with a cluster solution. I have installed the client on all nodes in the
cluster and is able to perform successful (status 0) backups of the
InformationStore. The problem is that the log files is growing. Is there a
place in Netbackup to enable truncate of the log files of the
MicrosoftInformationStore? Or is this totally handled by Exchange 2007? If so,
where?