Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] "Successful" NDMP Backups Missing Data

2008-03-16 02:40:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] "Successful" NDMP Backups Missing Data
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:23:06 -0400
bob944 said:
> Just FYI, there is no "red" in an ASCII mailing list.

Just an FYI, it's not an ASCII mailing list, and I saw the red comments
just fine.  You are either using an ASCII-only email client, or have
told your rich-text capable email client to display only plain text.
That doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

Having said that, I would say something like this to TOP:

You might want to consider telling your email client to send only plain
text email when sending to a widely-distributed email list, as a lot of
people use plain-text-only clients to read it, and will not see your
rich text.