Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Lets hear about your upgrade experience! 5.x - 6.5

2008-03-13 09:59:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Lets hear about your upgrade experience! 5.x - 6.5
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Paul Keating" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>, "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:37:14 -0000
that may be, but I was simply pointing out that they have made much more of an effort to make the 5.1 to 6.5.x upgrade alot more smoother and reliable. (at least based on the conversations I had and documents I downloaded from the Portal).

I have always held off the 6.0 upgrade, and even now I am going to focus on the jump to 6.5.1.

Remember, I have never used 6.0, so I have no real experience - but one would hope Symantec Support does and have been involved in many migrations based on customers requirements.