Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Server with multiple NICS

2008-03-10 05:31:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Server with multiple NICS
From: "Esson, Paul" <Paul.Esson AT Redstor DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:16:05 -0000

Jonathan,

Thanks for this.  The part I was unsure of was the relationship between the storage unit and media server hostname.  I thought the hostname maybe had to refer to a device host entry in the NetBackup configuration.  I think what you are saying is no – “…assign the tape drives to the underlying host name, not the virtual name”.

Regards,

Paul Esson