Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What do you do with old clients?

2008-03-06 11:08:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What do you do with old clients?
From: "Bobby Williams" <bobbyrjw AT comcast DOT net>
To: "'Justin Piszcz'" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:51:12 -0500
If there is not data left for the client and you don't back the client up
any longer, delete the directory name.

If this is the complete output of the clients image directory, it is empty
and safe to be deleted.

I have always seen that a client image directory is never deleted by
NetBackup.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421