Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 event log errors

2008-02-22 10:22:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 event log errors
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:48:34 -0700

I have recently upgraded my test system to 6.5.1 from 5.1 and receive the following in the event logs. Before I open a case has anyone run across these and dealt with them. The logs are from the master on Windows 2003 with SP2.

System log entry:

A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control Manager connected when starting the Symantec Private Branch Exchange service.  The Service Control Manager launched process 1848 and process 1860 connected instead.

Application log entry:

Reporting queued error: faulting application NBConsole.EXE, version 6.5.2007.723, faulting module mfc71u.dll, version 7.10.5057.0, fault address 0x0001a81e.

Thanks,

Steve