Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is BMR worth it / How long does it really save you?

2008-02-21 15:47:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is BMR worth it / How long does it really save you?
From: rusman <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:26:03 -0800
I was very interested in these replies and so far, like the answers. I have one
more question: Are BMR recoveries simple enough for a non-NBU admin (such as DC
or OS Support personnel) to handle, with proper documentation of course?

Our team won't want to implement BMR if it means that each time a system needs
to be recovered a call goes out to the on-call backup admin.

-Rusty