Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Has anyone consoled into an SL500 before?

2008-02-06 11:55:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Has anyone consoled into an SL500 before?
From: Hadrian Baron <Hadrian.Baron AT vegas DOT com>
To: "'Steve Bally'" <Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com>, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:30:51 -0800
We have the LCD which allows you to set the IP if you know the service login,
but even that didn't work.

After consoling into the SL500 (38400, 8-N-1 flow - off?) use the command
network ip <ip address> to make it take effect.  You'll still need the service
login for console access.

Use the command network restart to re-initialize the network subsystem.

HTH - Hadrian