Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Include list pattern match not working??

2008-02-05 12:27:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Include list pattern match not working??
From: <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com>
To: <robert.rice AT yale DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:01:16 -0700
I had the lower-case letters covered in other NEW_STREAM sections.  The
[A-Z]* part was just to cover if somebody made a new volume with a
capital letter starting the name.

What I did to compensate for this apparent bug is move the
capital-letter processing to the llower-case sections just like you're
showing: [a-cA-C]*.

-M