Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 Limit number of tape drives while stageing to disk

2008-02-04 20:21:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 Limit number of tape drives while stageing to disk
From: mark_au <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:07:39 -0800
Hi Guys

We'd like to stage from disk to tape during the day after backups are completed
and the system is quiet. However when this happens , all tapes drives in the
group are used. which limits the ability to perform restores. I cant see any
where in the diskstorage unit config that limits the number of drives so we can
leave 1 or 2 free for restores

regards

Mark W