Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] snapvault storage unit

2008-02-04 10:02:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] snapvault storage unit
From: "Dave Carpe" <david_carpe AT symantec DOT com>
To: "Jerry Rioux" <jrioux AT incat DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:39:39 -0700

Jerry,

If you want to use the Network Appliance SnapVault Option with NetBackup you need to have a license for it from NetBackup and Network Appliance:

NAS SnapVault Option

The Network Attached Storage (NAS) SnapVault Option allows customers with NAS storage to copy NAS-based

snapshots from primary NAS storage to secondary disk storage. This option is currently supported only by Network

Appliance.

David K. Carpe

Principal Systems Engineer

Symantec Corporation