Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Excludes for FlashBackup-Windows

2008-01-30 15:16:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Excludes for FlashBackup-Windows
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: "Leidy, Jason D" <Leidy.Jason AT con-way DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:57:24 -0600

I know part of the answer.  An exception to an exclusion is like saying you want to exclude C:\Windows with the exception of C:\Windows\system32.  Your Exclude list would have C:\Windows and in the exceptions window below that you would have C:\Windows\system32.  The only data that will get backed up from that Windows folder is the system32 folder.

Thanks,

Randy