Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New/undocumented job types in 6.5 from bpdbjobs

2008-01-29 15:41:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New/undocumented job types in 6.5 from bpdbjobs
From: Kyle Oliver <k_f_o AT yahoo DOT com>
To: netbackup list <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:26:16 -0800 (PST)
So I was just looking at the output of bpdbjobs -all_columns from a 6.5 server
and noticed a jobtype 17 that shows up in the Admin Console as "Image Delete."
I searched through a bunch of 6.5 docs and did not find any reference to new
job types.  Does anyone know where I can find an updated mapping?

This is what is in the 6.5 manual
(http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/290234.pdf)
  for bpdbjobs:

field2 = jobtype
0=backup, 1=archive, 2=restore, 3=verify, 4=duplicate, 5=import, 6=catalog
backup, 7=vault, 8=label, 9=erase, 10=tape request, 11=clean, 12=format
tape, 13=physical inventory, 14=qualification

Anyone?

Thanks,
Kyle