Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows & Unix Media Servers is a SSO environment.

2008-01-25 15:28:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows & Unix Media Servers is a SSO environment.
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:09:05 -0600
We've been doing it since at least 4.5 and I think 3.4.  Works fine.  We're currently at 6.5.1 with Solaris 10, Solaris 9, and Win2003 64-bit.

   .../Ed

On Jan 25, 2008 1:17 PM, <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com> wrote:
In the early days of SSO, mixing Windows and Unix media servers sharing
the same drives via SSO was, to put it kindly, painful.

Any experience with the current software set?  Anybody mixing Windows &
Unix painlessly (sharing the same drives via SSO)?

-M

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org